The largest city in Maryland, Baltimore experiences hot, humid summers and cool-to-cold winters. Rainfall is plentiful during the summer and snow is common throughout the winter, averaging around 20 inches per year. Freezing rain and sleet are typical, as are thunderstorms and occasional hurricanes.
Mobile Office Solutions for Baltimore
The Baltimore market tends to require features such as
- weather-resistant facilities
- insurance coverage/loss limitation options (to protect against break-ins, natural disasters, etc.)
- extended warranties
- refurbishment plans/repairs to keep facilities looking like new
- awnings for rain
- canopies for sun and rain
- tie-downs for strong winds and storms
- skirting to protect the underside against poor weather
Building License and Permit Information
For all the necessary information on required permits and building inspections, visit the Baltimore Housing Office of Permits and Building Inspections. The site tells you everything you need during construction, modification/renovation, plumbing, mechanical, and electrical work, for both commercial and residential facilities.
Nearby Counties and Cities
Here are some nearby counties and top cities:
- Anne Arundel County, with Annapolis
- Howard County, with Ellicott City
- Harford County, with Bel Air
- Carroll County, with Westminster
- Washington, D.C.